Bicycle Service Manager:
Ready to put your sales and mechanical skills toward building a career?
Join the team at Farina's. Work in a great environment. Learn a trade that is in high demand.
Premier bicycle retailer is seeking reliable & enthusiastic individuals to manage the service department.
Individuals must have the following:
- Passion for bicycles and cycling at all levels.
- Prior experience working on bicycles in a bike shop is REQUIRED.
- Expericence estimating repairs and knowledge of part compatibility.
- Knowledge of all levels of bikes from kids bikes to high end road and mountain bikes
- High level of motivation and responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and other employees.
Hours & Compensation:
- Full Time Position, minimum of 40 hours per week
- Time+Half Overtime pay is provided for any hours over 40.
- Pay is determined by prior experience and mechanical ability. Typically $14-$16 per hour.
- Benefits are available.
Interested individuals should contact Michael Farina at the numbers &/or addresses listed below.
61 Galen Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Farina's is a 37 year old, family owned and operated retail company, which sells high quality bicycles and accessories. We are easily accessible via MBTA and Mass. Turnpike and are located on the Newton/Watertown line.
How to apply:
Please email resume and call Michael Farina at 617-926-1717.