Biking Jobs: Bringing people together in the bicycle industry
Riding a bicycle is fun and it's a great way to get around. But for some people the bicycle is more than just a past time or a form of transportation--it's a job. From your neighborhood bike mechanic or local city bicycle planner, to the people who designed your bike frame, there are bike-related jobs all around... but not always easy to find. Today we're changing that.
To help you find bike-related jobs more easily, we're happy to announce a new feature to Ride the City: Biking Jobs (www.bikingjobs.com). Biking Jobs is a free service to let you find (or post) a job that has something to do with bicycling. Our goal is to provide an easy-to-use, no frills job board that anyone can use to find or post a career in the bicycle industry.
You might think, why make another job finding service when companies like Monster or Craigslist have been in place for years? Our short answer is that none of them focus on the bicycle. In those sites, if you enter the word "bike" as a keyword to make a search for a job, the result may end up giving you a position to work at Harley Davidson. With Biking Jobs, we moderate each post to make sure we keep the content relevant.
- You can search for jobs by industry, country, state, or keyword
- You can post part-time/full-time positions or internships.
- Optional start/end dates allow you to control when the position is posted/expired (otherwise the position expires in three months)
- You can enter the URL of the original job post (if there is one) to bring users to your own website.
- Did we mention it's free? 100% free.
We hope you find Biking Jobs to be an easy and a useful tool. If you have any suggestions, please let us know at email@example.com or just use the feedback link in the menu.
Happy job hunting!
Go to BikingJobs.com